Developing the Idea for Proposal:
When you plan to develop a plan and proposal, it is essential to determine whether the idea will be considered in applicant’s state or country. A careful check must be made on related public and private agencies that might have grant contracts or awards to do the similar projects. This might come under the duplication of efforts. If the applicant sees similar program already existing, the applicant might need to reconsider submitting the same. If there are significant differences or improvement in the proposal are clearly established, it might be worthwhile to pursue.
Check the Prerequisites
Once you have got your proposal on place, its time to check for the prerequisites and conditions for applications. Different grants have their different requirements and thus, you need to check whether your project as well as the company both meets the requirements and comply with the terms. A CDG grant has only three terms that are easy to be accomplished.
The Procedure of Application
Step 1: Pre Application:
- Check whether you are eligible to apply for the CDG Grant and identify the relevant supportable areas for the project
- Discuss the project with the business advisor of SME Centre.
Step 2: Ensure your project has not commenced:
- Any late application will not be supported. Your project must commence only after you have applied for CDG.
Step 3: Application
- Read the Access Right Guide in order to understand who in the company can submit and access the application.
- Log on to our portal to submit your online application. The process might take 20 minutes or less, providing complete information on hands.
Step 4: Approval process
- One of our officers will be in touch with you upon the application receiving.
- A meeting will be arranged to understand your project and company.
- You might be required to revise your application if the submitted application is incomplete.
- Depending upon the industrial sector and the development area, you might be asked to provide the current as well as projected productivity indicators.
- Once your application has been approved, you will receive a notification to log on to the Grant portal to view and accept your Offer Letter.
The benefits of such grants come in the form of financial favors and thus, you can definitely get some serious saving as well as capability of operations and procedures. In order to encourage more SMEs to build the business capabilities, the process of application of the grant support of S$30,000 or less. Now you can simply get application forms and pass away with reduced documentation requirements for such projects.