Trying to deal with videos and the assortment of formats that they tend to come in nowadays can be difficult – not to mention confusing. Not only is it going to be a pain trying to keep track of what formats are compatible with your devices, but on the off chance you have a video that is incompatible it can be a lot of hassle to try to find a way to play it.
The easy way around all those issues is to simply have the means to convert your videos to different formats. Once you are able to do so, you can either opt to convert all your videos into a single format, or just convert them to compatible formats as required. In any case it is certainly something worth pursuing, and the best way to get started is with Movavi Video Converter.
Regardless of whether you want to convert MKV to MP4, WMV to AVI, MOV to FLV or any other formats – the process is really straightforward. To be honest all you need to do is add the video that you intend to convert then select the format that you want to convert it to – and in a single click Movavi Video Converter will switch it to that format.
Instead of requiring you to keep track of which formats are best for your devices, Movavi Video Converter will also supply you with an easy solution. It has a library consisting of hundreds of in-built presets for various devices and platforms that will automatically optimize your video accordingly should you select one.
The fact that it is so easy to use is a big reason why Movavi Video Converter is so appealing, but it isn’t the only reason. In addition to its user-friendly nature, it also has tons of great features that will let you:
- Convert audio and image files between formats.
- Create animated GIFs out of video clips.
- Grab screenshots from individual frames of video.
- Enhance the quality of your videos.
- Insert captions in a variety of customizable styles.
- Cut and join video segments to trim out unwanted content or merge clips together.
- Extract the audio tracks from videos and save them as audio files.
- Crop and rotate the frame and orientation of your videos.
- Regulate the audio levels and normalize ‘quiet’ videos.
Considering how versatile and flexible it is, having a multifaceted utility such as Movavi Video Converter is bound to pay off sooner or later. Once you no longer have to worry about the formats that your videos (or other media files) are in, you will find that it is that much easier to use them on all your devices effortlessly too.