The 100G QSFP28 DAC cables they are suitable for very short distances and offer a highly profitable way to establish a 100-Gigabit connection between the QSFP28 ports of the QSFP28 switches on the shelves and through adjacent shelves. Such cables come into use for 100GbE and Infniband standards to maximize performance.
The 100g AOC is satisfactory with respect to the SFF-8436 specifications and provides connectivity between the devices using QSFP ports.
- QSFP28 follow the small form factor SFF8665
- Full duplex passive 4-Channel copper cable transceiver
- Support data rates: 25.78 GB / s (per channel)
- Maximum aggregate data rate: 100 GB / s (4 x 25.78Gb/s)
- IEEE 802.3bj 100GEBASE-CR4
- Copper connection length up to a maximum of 5m
- Power supply: + 3.3V
The part of the 100g AOC of the transceiver includes 4 a VCSEL channel array (vertical cavity surface emission laser), a 4-channel input amplifier and laser driver, diagnostic test, control and diagonal blocks. For module control, the control interface includes a two-wire serial interface of the data signals and the clock. Diagnostic monitors for bias VCSEL, module temperature, transmitted optical power, received power supply and optical voltage are applied and the result is concluded through the TWS interface.
- Excellent quality and 3 years warranty
- Competitive evaluation
- Full compatible (CISCO / HP / Extreme / Juniper / H3C)
- Customized OEM / ODM label
- Keep stock delivery and fast
As today’s standard for transmitting optical signals, for example in a data center, Cisco QSFP-100G AOC-7M Active Optical Cables (AOC) provide a way to establish low-cost, high-availability connections in high-speed networks without the hassle Subject price policy of the big global corporations. A Cisco Compatible QSFP-100G-AOC-7M offers the same functionality as an original Cisco QSFP-100G-AOC-7M and differs only in the applied product label.
Features and benefits of Cisco QSFP modules
- Hot-swappable input/output device that plugs into a 40 Gigabit Ethernet Cisco QSFP port
- Interoperable with other IEEE-compliant 40GBASE interfaces where applicable
- Certified and tested on Cisco QSFP 40G ports for superior performance, quality, and reliability
- High-speed electrical interface compliant to the IEEE 802.3ba standard
- QSFP Form factor, 2-wire I2C communication interface and other low-speed electrical interface compliant to SFF 8436 and QSFP Multisource Agreement (MSA)