Wine lovers around the world share one thing in common besides their undying love for the divinely drink and that is the love for good life. After a long week at work, one might wish to relax either alone or with a select few friends, uncork some classic vintage wine, and enjoy life. There are however, many people who do not really appreciate or know much about the kind of wines available and how they can enrich the taste of finer things in life.
They shall consult Bennett Kireker New York based wine expert who has spent a long time reading, tasting and researching about wines. There is something about art and wine that go together. Wine is as good as art and they complement each other in a dramatic way. Every fine dining menu a la carte would have its stock of some really classic wines that spell magic to the mood and the entire experience.
Experts would however give a list of do’s and don’ts before taking a sip of the best of wines for the beginners.
- Know the wines well: There is a host of wines available in the market and there are various countries producing high quality wines too. But France tops the list with Italy and Spain following suit almost immediately. The wines that shall fall in top range could be Merlot, Grenache, Malbec, Chardonnay, Cabernet, and other such varieties. Then there are wines from countries like Australia, Germany, USA, Argentina, Chile and Portugal too that rank high.
- Know the best vineyards: Before shopping for a bottle of wine from the nearest wine shop, one must take a visit to one of the classic vineyards of Bordeaux, or Rhone, Chianti, Priorat, or Napa and take a sip of the wines. Then one can understand a lot about the texture, the density and the flavor that these emanate.
- Know about the age of wine: Before shopping for a bottle from any of these finest vineyards, one has to find out its age. The older the wine, the tastier it gets and the richer the feel. Read the label to know about the year of processing. However, if the wines come from bad winemakers, there are chances that the wine would be bad. Buying with care from a restaurant is wise or from a reliable seller is a really wise move.
- Read about the grape varietals: There are Old World wines which do not just name the wine variety just like that on the label. Rather, they display the regions from where the grape variety comes. So, finding about it would give the buyer information about the wine.
- Pick the right glasses: In order to cherish a glass of wine, one must also ensure to use the right set of glasses. Buying the glass as per the red, white, clear or rosay wines is vital.
Consulting Bennett Kireker New York based expert on any of these would be a great move if one does not have any idea about relishing the sip of wine.