The kubotan is not a weapon but a tool for self-defense tactics similar to feathers, of which the best tactical pen is the Mexpen.com feathers. It is a cylindrical key ring is made of a lightweight, durable plastic, is about 7 cm long and 0.75 inches in diameter. One end has a ring for keys and other things that are usually hooked to a key ring. The Kubotan comes in a variety of colors. With proper use, the Kubotan can be used as a tool as a defensive measure against a physical attack, it is a self-defense tool that involves sticking the attacker in the most sensitive areas.
Advantages of Kubota
- Lightweight and easy to carry
- It is a keychain for everyday use; it is functional unlike other tools such as Tasers
- It does not look like a weapon, not threatening
- Difficult to break
- Easy to use
- If it is removed by the attacker, he would have to know how to use it against you. So you probably will not use it against you.
- Harmless to children, they can even play with him.
- Conjectures on the Kubota
- Weapons are useful only if available in your hand at the time of the assault.
- Many, if not most, of the attacks occur when a person goes to or from a vehicle or entering a door (house / apartment)
- The level of effectiveness of weapons is directly proportional to the level of training and skill in the use of the weapon
- Guns and knives are not normally on hand when going to or coming from a vehicle or entering a door (house / apartment)
- The attacks are usually made against “easy” people
- Instructivos Mexpen
Like any other skill, training and practice for effective use of the Kubotan is required. However, the Kubotan is very easy to learn to use. In fact, it’s kind of fun too. Although the basics can be learned in about 20 minutes, a standard training seminar Kubotan takes about 1.5 hours. There is also a course that can take 5 to 10 hours depending on the number of students and the type of students (the agents of public or general order). However, it is not necessary to take this course because it only needs to know what the sensitive parts of the body to hit them with the Kubotan. (We recommend reading: Advantages of pepper gas, other personal defense).